- Welcome cocktail at the bar
- 7 x nights in a stylish atmosphere
- Delightful breakfast with Unterwirt‘s rich breakfast buffet - for those who like to sleep in until 11 am
- 7 x 3 course menu with a choice of dishes as part of half board
- Relax in the hotel's spa area with various saunas, indoor pool with Jacuzzi and heated outdoor swimming pool
- Get your body into shape in the fitness room with modern equipment
- Use of bathrobe and slippers for the duration of your stay
- 6–day "Schneewinkel" ski pass (Ski region Winklmoos-Alm, Steinplatte, St. Johann in Tirol, Oberndorf, St. Jakob, St. Ullrich, Kirchdorf, Erpfendorf, Almwelt Lofer,
Pampering treatments in our spa
- 1 x alpine hay treatment (70 minutes)
- 1 x vitality care for stressed skin. Noticeable relaxation and rejuvenation after winter sports (55 minutes)
The lift ticket price includes the bus ride from Reit im Winkl to
Seegatterl and back.
If you prefer cross country skiing, use of the trails is free in Reit im Winkl, so we will reduce your package price by € 226,-.
And for those who like to go for winter walks, there are well-groomed winter hiking trails, many of which go through the village and are almost flat.
Special package services apply only to adults. Children pay the current price per day.
Enquire free and without obligation now!
DR Category A: Standard
Standard double room
DR Category B: Comfort
Comfort double room
DR Category C: Superior
Superior double room
DR Category D: Deluxe
Deluxe double room
SR Category A: Standard
Standard single room
SR Category B: Comfort
Comfort single room
SR Category C: Superior
Superior single room
SR Category D: Deluxe
Deluxe single room
luxurious, 69 square meter cottage suites
Your appointments in our oasis of well-being are available at the reception desk on arrival. We kindly ask you to tell us your desired dates at the time of booking, otherwise these dates might not be available anymore. We do not grant any refund for services not used.
Service and applicable VAT are included in the package price.
Errors and changes excepted.