Reit im Winkl Inclusive Card
Enjoy many free advantages and price reductions.
How do I get my Inclusive Card?
Holiday guests in Reit im Winkl get their Reit im Winkl Inclusive Card at the reception desk on their arrival.
This card is free of charge for our holiday guests!
- Up to six different guided themed walks per week (e.g. welcome tour, culture tour, half-day tour, summit photo course hike)
- Nordic Walking course
- Admission to the heritage museum and ski museum
- Spa concerts and street parties
- Kneipp pool
- Children's play areas, outdoor chess
- Barefoot nature park on Grünbühel heights
- Parking map - free parking in the village
- Stroller and play trail
- "Kids aktiv" (active children) und "Waldschnecken"
(little snails in the woods):
- Outdoor experience (high ropes course, river crossing, suspense and action in nature) from 10 – 18 years
- with family hikes - hiking fun for children
- with street festivals “fun & entertainment”
- with fishing and air rifle competitions, pony and horse-carriage rides
- Tischlein-Deck-Dich, baking bread in the witches house, exploratory hike
- Pony rides, children's movies, adventure & nature playground and much more; with supervised programmes in adventure sites
- Free swimming fun as often and as long as you wish with the swimming card: Admission to the Reit im Winkl outdoor and indoor pool, and 3 further pools
- Please also consult your host, since this free service also depends on your host
Your summer holiday in Chiemgau/Bavaria
"Kids Summer" and "Kids Autumn" with the Waldschnecken (little snails in the woods) (for children aged 3 to 10 years)
- prepared cross-country network in the valley and the heights
- cross country trail map
- prepared winter hiking trails in the valley and the heights
- free guided winter hikes
- free guided photo course hikes
- Aqua-aerobics in the "Schwimmstadl" pool
- Local bus according to the timetable
- Parking map – free parking in the village
- Entrance to the ski museum
- Free swimming fun as often and as long as you wish with your swimming card: admission to the "Schwimmstadl" indoor pool.
- ride to the Winklmoos-Alm on the 8-person gondola in winter
- ski passes (one and two day tickets)
- admission to the welcome evening
- admission to the country theatre
- admission to the folkloric evenings
- admission to the indoor and outdoor pools
- ride up to the Hindenburg hut
- snowshoeing in winter
- village ski lift in winter
- ski jumping in winter
- Dürrnbachhorn chairlift in summer
- Mühlberger bike rental (once per adult) valid for MTB, 7 speed and electric bikes
- plus many further reductions in Kaiserwinkl and in Chiemgau